An Introduction to Xpedition
Both veterans and newcomers to PCB systems design may appreciate this video on our website that showcases the evolution of PCB design over the past decades and the role that Mentor Graphics has played in this journey. While visiting our website, you may notice something else—we have introduced Xpedition, the new identity for our flagship PCB design flow.
Why have we introduced this new identity?
The technology in our upcoming release is groundbreaking and serves as a foundation for the next generation of proven, innovative thinking. It is so substantial that we believe it deserves a unique identity platform. But there is more to it than that.
Xpedition represents the value and importance of the overall PCB design-to-manufacturing flow. For development organizations to be successful, they need to exploit every opportunity to drive greater productivity in their design flow while continuing to adjust for increasing complexity. This means they must reduce and eliminate process bottlenecks by deploying effective strategies for system definition, virtual prototyping, routing productivity, new product introduction, IP management, and design concurrency.
Since the 2005 release of Expedition Enterprise, Mentor Graphics has had a strong track record of delivering innovation tools including XtremePCB, CES, DxDesigner, and the world’s most productive PCB layout environment. This has made us the global leader, by far, in PCB systems design solutions. Xpedition builds on this legacy to deliver next-generation leadership technologies for modern PCB development teams.
Thank you to our customers for partnering with us in this ongoing journey. To those not yet familiar with us – we look forward to showcasing technologies that are, “jaw dropping…a huge leap in thinking and power,” as one Beta customer remarked.
- Yes, You Can
- How robust is your Engineering Data Management system?
- Are you Investing in Modular Design?
- ECTC’2017 Sets Orlando Abuzz with Fan Out Wafer Level Packaging (FO-WLP) – posted on behalf of Kevin Rinebold
- Creating the Perfect Part
- Going to DAC’2017 in Austin TX? Interested in High Density Advanced Packaging? then read on!!
- Stop by the Mentor booth at ECTC’2017 and talk HDAP
- Finding the Perfect Part
- Concurrent Engineering for a Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- It’s okay to BRAG! The PCB Technology Leadership Awards Are Here!