Two Articles You Need to Check Out
As Editor of Verification Horizons, I’d like to point out a couple of articles that you really need to check out, if you haven’t already. If you want to take a look at full issues of Horizons, you can find them here.
I’m sure many of you have found yourselves in the painful situation of trying to track down a hard-to-reach coverage hole only to find out, after way too much time, that the coverage item is actually unreachable. If you have, then you need to read “Using Formal Technology To Improve Coverage Results,” which will explain the unique ability of formal technology in Questa to improve coverage results while reducing the amount of time wasted trying to hit unreachable states.
The other article I want you to be sure and check out is ” Automation Management: Are You Living a Scripted Life?” In it, you’ll learn how Questa’s Verification Run Manager will help you automate your verification process so you can focus on verifying your designs and not on debugging your environment infrastructure. As you’ll see, the proper application of automation lets you boost the productivity of your verification engineers while reducing the maintenance burden on your CAD teams. This article is actually the third in a series on Verification Management, and you can check out the first two articles here and here.
The DAC issue of Verification Horizons is coming soon, so be sure to take a look.
- Portable Stimulus in Verification Horizons
- A glimpse into the journey of DVCon India 2017
- DVCon U.S.
- Evolving Product Lifecycle Requires New Debugging Skills
- Portable Stimulus Specification Released for Public Review
- Reusing Existing Descriptions with New Languages
- DAC 54 Spotlight on “Portable Stimulus”
- Going With The Flow – Overview
- DVCon China: Formal Technology Is Set for Growth in Asia
- Design & Verification IP Forum 2017