New UVM Recipe-of-the-Month: Sequence Layering
I’m excited to announce that our second UVM Recipe-of-the-Month Webinar, “Sequence Layering,” will be presented on Thursday, September 15, at 1pm EDT(/10am PDT). To join over 240 of your colleagues and/or competitors in viewing this webinar, please see here. The webinar should take about an hour. If you can’t make it for the live viewing, the webinar will be archived for later viewing. Of course, if you attend the live session, you’ll be able to ask questions directly.
Hope to “see” you on Thursday!
Editor, Verification Horizons
- Evolving Product Lifecycle Requires New Debugging Skills
- Portable Stimulus Specification Released for Public Review
- Reusing Existing Descriptions with New Languages
- DAC 54 Spotlight on “Portable Stimulus”
- Going With The Flow – Overview
- DVCon China: Formal Technology Is Set for Growth in Asia
- Design & Verification IP Forum 2017
- Portable Stimulus: Standard vs. Tool vs. Language
- Portable Stimulus the Hot Topic at DVCon U.S. ’17
- The Walking LRM