Verification Horizons DAC Issue Now Available Online
Well, another DAC is behind us, and you know what that means. That’s right, the super-sized DAC issue of Verification Horizons is now available online. You can download the full issue or individual articles from the Verification Horizons tab at Verification Academy.
Over the next few days, I’ll be highlighting some of the articles to give you a taste of the great content available directly to subscribers (now over 50,000 strong) of the newsletter. In the meantime, you can get an overview of the issue by reading my Editor’s Note, through which you can also commiserate about lawn care (go read it to see what I mean).
Our next issue will be coming out in October, so if you’d like to contribute an article that’ll be seen by tens of thousands of your colleagues, drop me a line. For those of you who would like to subscribe, you may do so here.
As always, your comments are welcome. If there are particular topics you’d like to see covered in the future, we’ll do our best to accommodate.
Editor, Verification Horizons
Posted June 24th, 2011, by Tom Fitzpatrick
- IEEE-SA EDA & IP Interoperability Symposium
- Back to School: How to Educate Yourself and Your Colleagues About Formal and CDC Verification
- Mentor Announces Joint Portable Stimulus Contribution with Cadence, Breker
- Ready for a Verification Extravaganza in the Land of Verification Engineers?
- Conclusion: The 2014 Wilson Research Group Functional Verification Study
- How Formal Techniques Can Keep Hackers from Driving You into a Ditch, Part 2 of 2
- Part 12: The 2014 Wilson Research Group Functional Verification Study
- Beating Design Complexity with VirtuaLAB
- Part 11: The 2014 Wilson Research Group Functional Verification Study
- How Formal Techniques Can Keep Hackers from Driving You into a Ditch, Part 1 of 2