Verification Horizons DAC Issue Now Available Online
Well, another DAC is behind us, and you know what that means. That’s right, the super-sized DAC issue of Verification Horizons is now available online. You can download the full issue or individual articles from the Verification Horizons tab at Verification Academy.
Over the next few days, I’ll be highlighting some of the articles to give you a taste of the great content available directly to subscribers (now over 50,000 strong) of the newsletter. In the meantime, you can get an overview of the issue by reading my Editor’s Note, through which you can also commiserate about lawn care (go read it to see what I mean).
Our next issue will be coming out in October, so if you’d like to contribute an article that’ll be seen by tens of thousands of your colleagues, drop me a line. For those of you who would like to subscribe, you may do so here.
As always, your comments are welcome. If there are particular topics you’d like to see covered in the future, we’ll do our best to accommodate.
Editor, Verification Horizons
Posted June 24th, 2011, by Tom Fitzpatrick
- Portable Stimulus Specification Released for Public Review
- Reusing Existing Descriptions with New Languages
- DAC 54 Spotlight on “Portable Stimulus”
- Going With The Flow – Overview
- DVCon China: Formal Technology Is Set for Growth in Asia
- Design & Verification IP Forum 2017
- Portable Stimulus: Standard vs. Tool vs. Language
- Portable Stimulus the Hot Topic at DVCon U.S. ’17
- The Walking LRM
- Will UVM 1800.2 Leave You Behind?