North American SystemC User Group (NASCUG) Meeting at DAC
You Are Invited – Register Now!
(seating is limited)
Sunday, June 13
2:30pm – 6:00pm
Anaheim Hilton, California Ballroom A
On the Sunday before DAC, the North American SystemC User’s Group (NASCUG) will hold NASCUG XIII and they invites all DAC attendees to this special event featuring the latest advancements in sustainable and flexible solutions for ESL design.
As a global sponsor of OSCI events, Mentor encourages the SystemC community to meet at this event to learn more about SystemC advances and applications.
Technical presentations on architectural modeling, transaction-level modeling and analog/mixed-signal design using SystemC™ will be featured. You will be able to interact with colleagues and industry experts, and find out first-hand how system-level design with SystemC has become a nuts-and-bolts part of the designer’s toolbox.
|2:30pm – 3:00pm||Registration|
|3:00pm – 3:10pm||Welcome & Agenda|
|3:10pm – 3:30pm||OSCI and Technical Working Group Update
Eric Lish, OSCI Chairman
|3:30pm – 5:50pm||Technical Presentations:|
|5:50pm – 6:00pm||Meeting Close and Prize Drawing|
6:00pm – 7:30pm
Anaheim Hilton, Pacific Ballroom
The DAC Executive Committee and the EDA Consortium invite the NASCUG XIII participants to attend their annual DAC Kick-Off Reception at this year’s conference in Anaheim, California. The reception begins just as the user group meeting concludes. Both events are in the Anaheim Hilton and located close to each other. Register Now to attend the Sunday reception.
Posted May 24th, 2010, by Dennis Brophy
- Evolving Product Lifecycle Requires New Debugging Skills
- Portable Stimulus Specification Released for Public Review
- Reusing Existing Descriptions with New Languages
- DAC 54 Spotlight on “Portable Stimulus”
- Going With The Flow – Overview
- DVCon China: Formal Technology Is Set for Growth in Asia
- Design & Verification IP Forum 2017
- Portable Stimulus: Standard vs. Tool vs. Language
- Portable Stimulus the Hot Topic at DVCon U.S. ’17
- The Walking LRM