UVM Register Package 2.0 Available for Download
As I mentioned in my earlier blog post to disclose Mentor’s support of UVM-EA on the Questa Verification Platform, we would bring forward other OVM elements and make them UVM ready. We have done this for the OVM register package.
Users noted that the HTML documentation for the OVM version was missing. This been corrected and complete online documentation is now at your fingertips. You can use the navigation bar at the left to expand categories and click on the topic of choice. The body of the documentation is also hyperlinked for convenient navigation to related topics and more detailed descriptions of the particular class method or variable.
For completeness, the updated OVM Register Package 2.0 that has corrected HTML documentation can be found here.
Posted May 19th, 2010, by Dennis Brophy
- Evolving Product Lifecycle Requires New Debugging Skills
- Portable Stimulus Specification Released for Public Review
- Reusing Existing Descriptions with New Languages
- DAC 54 Spotlight on “Portable Stimulus”
- Going With The Flow – Overview
- DVCon China: Formal Technology Is Set for Growth in Asia
- Design & Verification IP Forum 2017
- Portable Stimulus: Standard vs. Tool vs. Language
- Portable Stimulus the Hot Topic at DVCon U.S. ’17
- The Walking LRM