UVM Register Package 2.0 Available for Download
As I mentioned in my earlier blog post to disclose Mentor’s support of UVM-EA on the Questa Verification Platform, we would bring forward other OVM elements and make them UVM ready. We have done this for the OVM register package.
Users noted that the HTML documentation for the OVM version was missing. This been corrected and complete online documentation is now at your fingertips. You can use the navigation bar at the left to expand categories and click on the topic of choice. The body of the documentation is also hyperlinked for convenient navigation to related topics and more detailed descriptions of the particular class method or variable.
For completeness, the updated OVM Register Package 2.0 that has corrected HTML documentation can be found here.
Posted May 19th, 2010, by Dennis Brophy
- IEEE-SA EDA & IP Interoperability Symposium
- Back to School: How to Educate Yourself and Your Colleagues About Formal and CDC Verification
- Mentor Announces Joint Portable Stimulus Contribution with Cadence, Breker
- Ready for a Verification Extravaganza in the Land of Verification Engineers?
- Conclusion: The 2014 Wilson Research Group Functional Verification Study
- How Formal Techniques Can Keep Hackers from Driving You into a Ditch, Part 2 of 2
- Part 12: The 2014 Wilson Research Group Functional Verification Study
- Beating Design Complexity with VirtuaLAB
- Part 11: The 2014 Wilson Research Group Functional Verification Study
- How Formal Techniques Can Keep Hackers from Driving You into a Ditch, Part 1 of 2