SystemC Day at DVCon
SystemC User Group Meeting & DVCon Tutorial Featured
The Open SystemC Initiative (OSCI), an independent non-profit organization dedicated to support and advance SystemC™ as an industry-standard language for electronic system-level (ESL) design, announced its lineup of events at DVCon 2010, most notably the first annual SystemC Day on Monday, Feb. 22.
Mentor Graphics is one of the sponsors for the event and we will share updates on products that support SystemC during the SystemC Supplier Showcase between 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Visit us at the Showcase or at the DVCon tradeshow.
How to Register
Admission is free with advance registration to the North American SystemC Users Group Meeting (NASCUG 12) and complimentary lunch. The afternoon tutorial is part of the DVCon program and requires separate registration.
- NASCUG 12 Meeting and Lunch
Register at: www.mod-marketing.com/osci (FREE)
- DVCon Tutorial: The OSCI TLM-2.0 Standard and Synthesis Subset
Register at: www.dvcon.org/reg.html ($60 DVCon Fee)
|8:30 am – 12:00 pm||NASCUG 12 Meeting (Full agenda at www.nascug.org)|
|10:00 am – 2:00 pm||Sponsor Tabletop Exhibits|
|12:00 pm – 1:30 pm||OSCI Sponsored Lunch|
|1:30 pm – 5:00 pm||DVCon Tutorial: “The OSCI TLM-2.0 Standard and Synthesis Subset
|5:00 pm||DVCon Hosted Reception|
Posted February 10th, 2010, by Dennis Brophy
- IEEE-SA EDA & IP Interoperability Symposium
- Back to School: How to Educate Yourself and Your Colleagues About Formal and CDC Verification
- Mentor Announces Joint Portable Stimulus Contribution with Cadence, Breker
- Ready for a Verification Extravaganza in the Land of Verification Engineers?
- Conclusion: The 2014 Wilson Research Group Functional Verification Study
- How Formal Techniques Can Keep Hackers from Driving You into a Ditch, Part 2 of 2
- Part 12: The 2014 Wilson Research Group Functional Verification Study
- Beating Design Complexity with VirtuaLAB
- Part 11: The 2014 Wilson Research Group Functional Verification Study
- How Formal Techniques Can Keep Hackers from Driving You into a Ditch, Part 1 of 2