OVM 1.0 Register Package Released
After months of field testing and several beta releases the past few years, Mentor Graphics has released the OVM 1.0 Register Package. The package can be download from the OVMWorld.org contributions area.
The download includes complete online HTML-based documentation at your fingertips. You can use the navigation bar at left to expand categories and click on the topic of choice. The body of the documentation is also hyperlinked for convenient navigation to related topics for more detailed descriptions of a
particular class method or variable. The download also includes the OVM Register Package User Guide and the OVM Register Package Reference Guide to help you.
Requirements for continue verification productivity improvements show no signs of easing. Demands on OVM to manage and control registers in SOC designs is just one example of the pressing productivity improvement requirements. SOC’s not only have high registers counts, but the relationship between operating modes defined by the resisters can be very complex. The OVM 1.0 Register Package addresses those issues.
We continue to seek feedback on your application of the OVM 1.0 Register Package at email@example.com to enhance and advance verification productivity.
Posted January 26th, 2010, by Dennis Brophy
- Evolving Product Lifecycle Requires New Debugging Skills
- Portable Stimulus Specification Released for Public Review
- Reusing Existing Descriptions with New Languages
- DAC 54 Spotlight on “Portable Stimulus”
- Going With The Flow – Overview
- DVCon China: Formal Technology Is Set for Growth in Asia
- Design & Verification IP Forum 2017
- Portable Stimulus: Standard vs. Tool vs. Language
- Portable Stimulus the Hot Topic at DVCon U.S. ’17
- The Walking LRM