Big Things Coming With PADS!
I’m frequently asked what’s happening with PADS? The answer – lots!
At the end of the month we’ll be announcing the next major release of PADS. This is a big one, with some new features that will, without a doubt, make you more productive. At the same time, we’ll be launching a new website exclusively developed for PADS where you can explore, learn about, and try PADS like never before. We’ll also announce a worldwide seminar tour, where you will be able to get your first look at the new PADS functionality!
Stay tuned to this blog for more information on all that’s new in PADS. For the most up-to-date info on release contents, follow us on Twitter
- Designing PCB’s for IoT – Part 4: Schematic and Layout
- DDR – Increased Performance, Increased Design Challenges
- Designing PCB’s for IoT – Part 3: IoT Design Form, Fit and Function
- A Day at Maker Faire Bay Area 2017
- Getting from Here to There in Electronic Product Design
- It’s okay to BRAG! The PCB Technology Leadership Awards Are Here!
- Designing PCB’s for IoT – Part 2: IoT Design Domains
- Finding the Problems that Simulation Can’t
- Change is in the air, and it feels good
- Designing PCB’s for IoT – Part 1: IoT Everywhere