Big Things Coming With PADS!
I’m frequently asked what’s happening with PADS? The answer – lots!
At the end of the month we’ll be announcing the next major release of PADS. This is a big one, with some new features that will, without a doubt, make you more productive. At the same time, we’ll be launching a new website exclusively developed for PADS where you can explore, learn about, and try PADS like never before. We’ll also announce a worldwide seminar tour, where you will be able to get your first look at the new PADS functionality!
Stay tuned to this blog for more information on all that’s new in PADS. For the most up-to-date info on release contents, follow us on Twitter
- Record-breaking Engineering Career Fair
- Edison Bulbs VS. LED: is vintage IN and high-tech OUT?
- PCB West 2015 Recap
- PCB Tech Talk Podcast: PCB Design Trends and How to Enter the Technology Leadership Awards
- Why impose PCB design constraints? Part 2
- 26th Annual Technology Leadership Awards
- Elvis Presley: a technology early adopter?
- PCB Tech Talk: now available on iTunes!
- The Schematic that Revolutionized London
- PCB Tech Talk Podcast: Are PCB designers becoming an endangered species?