Embedded Conference Scandinavia ’17
This week, I am making my annual pilgrimage to Stockholm, Sweden for the Embedded Conference Scandinavia [ECS], which takes place in the high-tech district, Kista. This is a well-run technical conference with an associated trade-show. Most years, I have had 2-3 papers accepted. This year, I am going to be busy, as I have 5 presentations to make …
Here are my sessions:
11:00 – Selecting an Embedded Operating System
14:00 – Writing Reliable Code with MISRA C
15:30 – Dynamic Memory Allocation & Fragmentation in C & C++
09:15 – How to Measure RTOS Performance
15:30 – Self-testing in Embedded Systems
If you are attending the event, do stop by to say Hi [or “Hej!” even].
If you would like a copy of any of my presentations, please contact me by email or via social media.
Posted November 6th, 2017, by Colin Walls
- A reward for donating blood
- Video about RTOS semaphores
- More on what3words
- Embedded software article: RTOS Revealed #14
- It is just not fair!
- Embedded Conference Scandinavia ’17
- Getting “in the zone” to take pictures
- Video about writing maintainable embedded code
- iPhone photography
- Embedded software article: RTOS Revealed #13