Video blog about RTOS mailboxes and queues
My latest video blog is now available. This is the first in an occasional series wheer I look at RTOS features and functionality. This time I am looking at inter-task communication. You can see the video here or here:
Future video blogs will continue to look at topics of interest to embedded software developers. Suggestions for topics are always welcome via comment, email or social networking.
Posted August 21st, 2017, by Colin Walls
- A reward for donating blood
- Video about RTOS semaphores
- More on what3words
- Embedded software article: RTOS Revealed #14
- It is just not fair!
- Embedded Conference Scandinavia ’17
- Getting “in the zone” to take pictures
- Video about writing maintainable embedded code
- iPhone photography
- Embedded software article: RTOS Revealed #13