Embedded software video blog about multicore
My latest video blog is now available. I am talking about multicore systems and the various software architectures that are available. You can see the video here or here:
Future video blogs will continue to look at topics of interest to embedded software developers. Suggestions for topics are always welcome via comment, email or social networking.
Posted June 5th, 2017, by Colin Walls
- A reward for donating blood
- Video about RTOS semaphores
- More on what3words
- Embedded software article: RTOS Revealed #14
- It is just not fair!
- Embedded Conference Scandinavia ’17
- Getting “in the zone” to take pictures
- Video about writing maintainable embedded code
- iPhone photography
- Embedded software article: RTOS Revealed #13