Embedded software video blog about multicore
My latest video blog is now available. I am talking about multicore systems and the various software architectures that are available. You can see the video here or here:
Future video blogs will continue to look at topics of interest to embedded software developers. Suggestions for topics are always welcome via comment, email or social networking.
Posted June 5th, 2017, by Colin Walls
- Designing power management software for embedded systems
- Choose your weapons – options for debugging
- Dissatisfaction, customer service and surprises
- Video blog about getting into embedded software
- Embedded software article: RTOS Revealed #9
- Lost in translation
- One return from a function: a good idea?
- The A380 experience
- Embedded Software Masterclass