Embedded software video blog about power consumption and operating system
My latest video blog is now available. I am talking about the relationship between the choice of operating system and the power consumption of an embedded system. You can see the video here or here:
Future video blogs will continue to look at topics of interest to embedded software developers. Suggestions for topics are always welcome via comment, email or social networking.
Posted March 13th, 2017, by Colin Walls
- Six of the best: items of clothing
- Embedded software article: RTOS Revealed #6
- Becoming a pensioner
- Embedded software video blog about power consumption and operating system
- Getting a US visa
- Embedded World, Nuremberg is next week
- A dog on loan
- Embedded software article: RTOS Revealed #5
- What is a marriage all about?
- Using C++ with an RTOS