Embedded software article: RTOS Revealed #5
My latest article on embedded.com has been published. This piece is the fifth installment of the RTOS Revealed series, which will continue to appear through 2017 and beyond. The series will cover every aspect of real time operating systems.
In this article, I take a look at the various facilities that and RTOS may offer to accommodate communication between and synchronization of tasks…
Here are all the articles in the series so far:
I hope that you find the series interesting and look forward to your input by comment or email or via social media.
Posted February 27th, 2017, by Colin Walls
- One return from a function: a good idea?
- The A380 experience
- Embedded Software Masterclass
- How to get rich
- Embedded software video blog about multicore
- The unknown icon
- Explaining variables
- The future is not what it used to be
- Embedded software video blog about the C keyword static
- A one-way conversation