Embedded software article: RTOS Revealed #5
My latest article on embedded.com has been published. This piece is the fifth installment of the RTOS Revealed series, which will continue to appear through 2017 and beyond. The series will cover every aspect of real time operating systems.
In this article, I take a look at the various facilities that and RTOS may offer to accommodate communication between and synchronization of tasks…
Here are all the articles in the series so far:
I hope that you find the series interesting and look forward to your input by comment or email or via social media.
Posted February 27th, 2017, by Colin Walls
- Video blog about RTOS mailboxes and queues
- My iPhone goes walkabout [and then comes home]
- Passing data between RTOS tasks
- Video blog about compiler optimization magic
- Communication breakdown
- Embedded software article: RTOS Revealed #10
- Festival philosophy
- Designing power management software for embedded systems
- Choose your weapons – options for debugging
- Dissatisfaction, customer service and surprises