Embedded software video blog about inline code
My latest video blog is now available. I am talking about the use of inline code – a common speed optimization – in embedded systems. You can see the video here or here:
Future video blogs will continue to look at topics of interest to embedded software developers. Suggestions for topics are always welcome via comment, email or social networking.
Posted February 13th, 2017, by Colin Walls
- One return from a function: a good idea?
- The A380 experience
- Embedded Software Masterclass
- How to get rich
- Embedded software video blog about multicore
- The unknown icon
- Explaining variables
- The future is not what it used to be
- Embedded software video blog about the C keyword static
- A one-way conversation