Embedded software video blog about memory architecture
My latest video blog is now available. I am talking about memory architectures in embedded systems. Not strictly a software issue, but a topic that has a significant impact on embedded software development. You can see the video here or here:
Future video blogs will continue to look at topics of interest to embedded software developers. Suggestions for topics are always welcome via comment, email or social networking.
Posted January 9th, 2017, by Colin Walls
- Embedded software article: RTOS Revealed #6
- Becoming a pensioner
- Embedded software video blog about power consumption and operating system
- Getting a US visa
- Embedded World, Nuremberg is next week
- A dog on loan
- Embedded software article: RTOS Revealed #5
- What is a marriage all about?
- Using C++ with an RTOS
- Being kind …