Embedded software video blog about memory architecture
My latest video blog is now available. I am talking about memory architectures in embedded systems. Not strictly a software issue, but a topic that has a significant impact on embedded software development. You can see the video here or here:
Future video blogs will continue to look at topics of interest to embedded software developers. Suggestions for topics are always welcome via comment, email or social networking.
Posted January 9th, 2017, by Colin Walls
- Video about RTOS semaphores
- More on what3words
- Embedded software article: RTOS Revealed #14
- It is just not fair!
- Embedded Conference Scandinavia ’17
- Getting “in the zone” to take pictures
- Video about writing maintainable embedded code
- iPhone photography
- Embedded software article: RTOS Revealed #13
- Six of the best: vintage musicians/bands