Embedded software video blog about memory architecture
My latest video blog is now available. I am talking about memory architectures in embedded systems. Not strictly a software issue, but a topic that has a significant impact on embedded software development. You can see the video here or here:
Future video blogs will continue to look at topics of interest to embedded software developers. Suggestions for topics are always welcome via comment, email or social networking.
Posted January 9th, 2017, by Colin Walls
- Designing power management software for embedded systems
- Choose your weapons – options for debugging
- Dissatisfaction, customer service and surprises
- Video blog about getting into embedded software
- Embedded software article: RTOS Revealed #9
- Lost in translation
- One return from a function: a good idea?
- The A380 experience
- Embedded Software Masterclass