See you at EE live!
It is that time of year again! For many folks in the embedded software business, the arrival of Spring means that it must be time for the Embedded Systems Conference [ESC]. Over the years it has spawned a number of variants across the US [Chicago and Boston at least] and abroad [Brazil, India and UK come to mind]. But I think that most people regard the West coast event [in San Jose, then San Francisco, then back to San Jose] as “the original”. In recent years it has had other names and is now known as EE Live! [must nor forget the “!”], where ESC is just a part.
ESC is this week at the San Jose Convention Center. I will be there, as usual, and look forward to seeing what is new in the business, meeting old friends and colleagues and, I hope, meeting a few blog readers face to face. So, if you are in town, please stop by the Mentor Embedded booth [#1812 – just think of Tchaikovsky] and look out for me. I will be around the earlier part of the day on Wednesday and throughout the show hours on Thursday. Apart from meeting me, there’s a chance to win a GoPro HERO 3+ Camera!
I have two conference presentations:
- Self-testing in Embedded Systems
- USB 3 – An Introduction for Embedded Software Developers
If you would like a copy of my slides, please email. See you there!
Posted March 31st, 2014, by Colin Walls
- Video blog – The Embedded Way: is assembly best for embedded?
- Change is good
- Article: floating point in embedded systems
- Moving to Mac – an update
- Embedded systems – an identity crisis?
- The work/life balance (or lack thereof) and why am I so busy?
- Articles about power management and RTOS memory utilization
- Six of the best: beers
- Video blog – using software IP
- What if? How history could have been different