Which embedded programming language?
I am doing some work on a future project for which I need some information about languages used by embedded software developers. I have access to lots of market studies and surveys, but I would rather endeavor to learn from real engineers – that’s you! And there are prizes!
So, I am conducting a very simple survey. I am after your response – by email – to the following:
- What programming language(s) do you currently use specifically for embedded software development?
- What language(s) have you used in the past? [A vague idea of dates would be useful.]
- Any other comments/thoughts/ideas that you have on the matter.
To make it interesting, I will make a drawing from the responses that I receive, and the first two will each receive a free [signed if you want] copy of Embedded Software: The Works.
The closing date for the draw is Midnight [Pacific Time] on Friday 12 July.
Thanks and good luck.
Posted June 24th, 2013, by Colin Walls
- Video blog – The Embedded Way: is assembly best for embedded?
- Change is good
- Article: floating point in embedded systems
- Moving to Mac – an update
- Embedded systems – an identity crisis?
- The work/life balance (or lack thereof) and why am I so busy?
- Articles about power management and RTOS memory utilization
- Six of the best: beers
- Video blog – using software IP
- What if? How history could have been different