This week I am at Design WEST in San Jose, California. This is an annual pilgrimage for me – even though I still think of it as being the Embedded Systems Conference.
This year I am participating in the conference in two events:
I was also asked to participate in a session being run by Clive Maxfield titled “10 Computer Languages in 45 minutes“. The idea is compare and contrast a whole bunch of programming languages and HDLs. I will be talking about C++.
For most of the show hours I will be on the Mentor Graphics booth – #1908. If you are attending, do stop by and say hi.
Posted April 22nd, 2013, by Colin Walls
- Change is good
- Article: floating point in embedded systems
- Moving to Mac – an update
- Embedded systems – an identity crisis?
- The work/life balance (or lack thereof) and why am I so busy?
- Articles about power management and RTOS memory utilization
- Six of the best: beers
- Video blog – using software IP
- What if? How history could have been different
- An update on bottle sizes