This week I am at Design WEST in San Jose, California. This is an annual pilgrimage for me – even though I still think of it as being the Embedded Systems Conference.
This year I am participating in the conference in two events:
I was also asked to participate in a session being run by Clive Maxfield titled “10 Computer Languages in 45 minutes“. The idea is compare and contrast a whole bunch of programming languages and HDLs. I will be talking about C++.
For most of the show hours I will be on the Mentor Graphics booth – #1908. If you are attending, do stop by and say hi.
Posted April 22nd, 2013, by Colin Walls
- Choose your weapons – options for debugging
- Dissatisfaction, customer service and surprises
- Video blog about getting into embedded software
- Embedded software article: RTOS Revealed #9
- Lost in translation
- One return from a function: a good idea?
- The A380 experience
- Embedded Software Masterclass
- How to get rich