More on DAC
Another quick heads up. Last week I mentioned that the upcoming DAC show in San Diego, CA [next week] will have a significant embedded focus. As the show has a long history in the EDA world, Mentor Graphics will, as usual, be making an extensive contribution. Full details are shown here. From the embedded software perspective, we are working with some key partners – Texas Instruments, Freescale, NetLogic and MIPS – to strengthen the embedded focus.
I will be at the show on Mon-Weds [Mentor booth or in the Embedded Zone], so, if you are visiting, do stop by to say hello.
Posted June 1st, 2011, by Colin Walls
- Change is good
- Article: floating point in embedded systems
- Moving to Mac – an update
- Embedded systems – an identity crisis?
- The work/life balance (or lack thereof) and why am I so busy?
- Articles about power management and RTOS memory utilization
- Six of the best: beers
- Video blog – using software IP
- What if? How history could have been different
- An update on bottle sizes