More on DAC
Another quick heads up. Last week I mentioned that the upcoming DAC show in San Diego, CA [next week] will have a significant embedded focus. As the show has a long history in the EDA world, Mentor Graphics will, as usual, be making an extensive contribution. Full details are shown here. From the embedded software perspective, we are working with some key partners – Texas Instruments, Freescale, NetLogic and MIPS – to strengthen the embedded focus.
I will be at the show on Mon-Weds [Mentor booth or in the Embedded Zone], so, if you are visiting, do stop by to say hello.
Posted June 1st, 2011, by Colin Walls
- Choose your weapons – options for debugging
- Dissatisfaction, customer service and surprises
- Video blog about getting into embedded software
- Embedded software article: RTOS Revealed #9
- Lost in translation
- One return from a function: a good idea?
- The A380 experience
- Embedded Software Masterclass
- How to get rich