February 2010 Verification Horizons Newsletter Now Available
For those of you who didn’t make it to DVCon this year, you missed one of the things that makes the conference worth attending – the free goodies in the registration packet. Clearly the most interesting and informative such item was the February edition of our Verification Horizons newsletter (for which this blog was named). As both the editor of VH and the General Chair of DVCon, I could not have been more pleased.
You can see the online version at http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/mentor/verificationhorizons_201002/
Here’s a list of the articles:
- Page 6…Using inFact with OVM Sequences
by Jay O’Donnell, SLE Division, Mentor Graphics
- Page 10…A Strong Foundation for Design, Verification, and Firmware Requires an Automation Tool for Register Management
by Francois Xavier Duthu @ Mentor Emulation Division, Mentor Graphics, France and Anupam Bakshi, Agnisys
- Page 14…Transaction-Based Testbench Methods Speed Veloce Hardware Acceleration
by Jim Kenney, Marketing Director, Emulation Division Mentor Graphics
- Page 18…Verification Management Eases Those Re-spin Worries
by Darron May, Product Manager, DVT Division, Mentor Graphics
- Page 22…What’s New with the Verification Academy?
by Harry Foster, Chief Verification Scientist, Design Verification Technology, Mentor Graphics
- Page 24…Reuse in the Real World— Proving the Accellera VIP Interoperability Kit
by Manoj Kumar Manu – LMTS, Ashish Kumar, Lead Application Engineer, and Adam Erickson, Verification Technologist, Mentor Graphics
- Page 27…Converting from VMM to OVM: A Case Study
by Damien Melville, Chipright Ltd
- Page 33…Agile Transformation in IC Development
by Bryan Morris and Neil Johnson, Xtreme EDA
It’s hard for me to pick a single article that I’d recommend, so you’ll just have to go read the whole thing. Please use the comments section to let me know what you think.
Thanks for your support,
- Loading tweets...
- Loading tweets...
- DVCon India: A Smashing Hit!
- Portable and Productive Test Creation with Graph-Based Stimulus
- Supporting A Season of Learning
- DVCon Goes Global!
- Better Late Than Never: Magical Verification Horizons DAC Edition
- Accellera Approves UVM 1.2
- Getting More Value from your Stimulus Constraints
- The FPGA Verification Window Is Open
- UVM DVCon 2014 Tutorial Video Online
- Mentor Enterprise Verification Platform Debuts