Partners Offer Support for OVM 1.0 Register Package
Duolog Joins Agnisys to Add Reg Pac Support
The OVM 1.0 Register Package has had a lot of interest since uploaded a few weeks back. With more than 1,100 downloads and counting, it is being qualified for use and deployment in a growing number of user verification environments.
Complementing the availability of the OVM 1.0 Register Package is support by partners with their applications that promote greater verification efficiency and use of the register package. Today, Duolog joined Agnisys to announce an update to their OVM auto-generation solution to now support the OVM 1.0 Register Package on the Mentor Questa verification platform.
OVMWorld offers a unique, active and vibrant contributions area tfor the OVM community to explore supplemental packages from any source to augment the base OVM kit. There are a large number of partners that, as in the case of Doulog and Agnisys, have added to the user experience with the direct support of the OVM 1.0 Register Package..
You can catch Duolog representatives around DVCon this week to see how they can help you take advantage of the ever expanding OVM contributions.
What OVMWorld contributions have you liked the best? Which ones should be added to the base OVM kit? Do you have something to share? We would like to understand what your priorities are to promote community contributions into the main kit.
Posted February 23rd, 2010, by Dennis Brophy
- Loading tweets...
- Loading tweets...
- DVCon India: A Smashing Hit!
- Portable and Productive Test Creation with Graph-Based Stimulus
- Supporting A Season of Learning
- DVCon Goes Global!
- Better Late Than Never: Magical Verification Horizons DAC Edition
- Accellera Approves UVM 1.2
- Getting More Value from your Stimulus Constraints
- The FPGA Verification Window Is Open
- UVM DVCon 2014 Tutorial Video Online
- Mentor Enterprise Verification Platform Debuts