Valor Process Preparation 12.0 Update 1 Available
We have just posted 12.0 Update 1 to SupportNet for those users who have already downloaded and installed 12.0 which came out a few weeks ago.
This update includes the first release for the IPC 2581 Revision A format as a CAM reader in Process Preparation. Although not common, we have had some requests to support this format so we have released this now as part of the Process Preparation suite.
For those of you using SPEA ICT machines, this update also adds flexibility to the feedback of the TP List file where we were seeing multiple formats for the renaming of test probes.
- New Production Planning release includes KPI and LED binning support
- Build Globally
- What new manufacturing machines are you using?
- Talking Part Libraries At This Year’s IPC Apex Show In Las Vegas
- Great Show For Apex This Year In Las Vegas
- IPC Apex in Las Vegas Is A Few Weeks Away
- Post Design Manufacturing Variant Management
- Valor Process Preparation 12.0 Update 1 Available
- Productronica Was A Great Show
- Significant Time To Market Improvements For AOI Programmers