Mentor Graphics User to User (U2U)
Just a friendly reminder, the Mentor Graphics User Group Meeting is just around the corner. It is scheduled for April 26th in Santa Clara, CA at the Santa Clara Marriott. If you are a Calibre user, this is your chance to get free access to information on Calibre’s and our roadmap as well as attend sessions on Mentor Graphics solutions in P&R, PCB, Custom IC design, and Test & Yield analysis. There is still time, so don’t be too shy to register now!
Here’s a small sample of what you can find:
- Calibre Product Roadmap & Update presentation given by David Abercrombie.
- Details on deriving and matching m & nf device parameters in LVS using DFM operations by Sarojini Rajachidambaram and Venkat Ramasubramanian of Global Foundries.
- Data splitting for into user-specifiable sub-block space using Calibre DRC/ERC by Arya Raychaudhuri of Fastrack Design and Duc Vu of PLX Technology.
- And more!
Hope to see you there!
- Mentor Graphics User to User (U2U)
- Layout Density and the Analog Cell
- Enabling Superior Support
- Assuring Software Quality
- The Value of Support
- Apples to Apples Benchmark? I Don’t Think So!
- The Biggest Loser?
- DAC Highlight: Unified EDA Roadmap? and thoughts on “the next DFM”
- Waive Bye-Bye
- “Waive” of the Future?
- April 2011 (1)
- November 2010 (1)
- June 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (1)
- December 2009 (1)
- September 2009 (1)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)