Big Things Coming With PADS!
I’m frequently asked what’s happening with PADS? The answer – lots!
At the end of the month we’ll be announcing the next major release of PADS. This is a big one, with some new features that will, without a doubt, make you more productive. At the same time, we’ll be launching a new website exclusively developed for PADS where you can explore, learn about, and try PADS like never before. We’ll also announce a worldwide seminar tour, where you will be able to get your first look at the new PADS functionality!
Stay tuned to this blog for more information on all that’s new in PADS. For the most up-to-date info on release contents, follow us on Twitter
- The EDA Technology Roadmap
- PCB Design Then and Now
- Exercising Your Options
- Setting the Standard for PCB Design Tool Solutions
- Announcing the PCB Tech Talk Podcast!
- 4 Component Library White Papers that You’ll Keep on File!
- The Future of PADS
- To Autoroute or not to Autoroute: Part 3
- To Autoroute or Not to Autoroute: Part 2
- To Autoroute or not to Autoroute, that is the question.