Attention Electrical Engineers, PCB Designers and Managers.
EVENT: 2015 PADS® World Tour – “Built for the Challenge” – will explore the all new PADS solutions recently released by Mentor Graphics and the game changing technology to help with the everyday challenges engineers face.
The PADS World Tour a half day seminar brought to you by Mentor Graphics, covering the new solutions, new technology in the PADS flow, addressing design challenges to increase efficiency, enabling virtual prototyping, scalability of your designs and cleaner output to manufacturing in an easy to use environment.
More than 33 locations World Wide
The tour kicks off on May 14, 2015 Marlborough, MA
What you will learn:
- During the day, demonstrations and discussion will explain how new PADS solutions and capabilities can be applied to your designs.
- Introduction to the three PADS product offerings
- Demonstrations of correct-by-construction design including libraries, constraint management
- Archive management to reduce the overhead of manual backup creation, providing a simple vault-based storage mechanism
- Simultaneous 2D & 3D design environment with the world’s only hierarchical group planning and placement technology along with 3D DRC
- How to take full advantage of the 10x faster layout with the world‘s fastest and most advanced interactive routing technology
- Multi-domain simulation and analysis environment powered by HyperLynx®
- Scale your design solution based on your needs