See you at EE live!
It is that time of year again! For many folks in the embedded software business, the arrival of Spring means that it must be time for the Embedded Systems Conference [ESC]. Over the years it has spawned a number of variants across the US [Chicago and Boston at least] and abroad [Brazil, India and UK come to mind]. But I think that most people regard the West coast event [in San Jose, then San Francisco, then back to San Jose] as “the original”. In recent years it has had other names and is now known as EE Live! [must nor forget the “!”], where ESC is just a part.
ESC is this week at the San Jose Convention Center. I will be there, as usual, and look forward to seeing what is new in the business, meeting old friends and colleagues and, I hope, meeting a few blog readers face to face. So, if you are in town, please stop by the Mentor Embedded booth [#1812 – just think of Tchaikovsky] and look out for me. I will be around the earlier part of the day on Wednesday and throughout the show hours on Thursday. Apart from meeting me, there’s a chance to win a GoPro HERO 3+ Camera!
I have two conference presentations:
- Self-testing in Embedded Systems
- USB 3 – An Introduction for Embedded Software Developers
If you would like a copy of my slides, please email. See you there!
Posted March 31st, 2014, by Colin Walls
- What size drink would you like?
- Using an embedded Web server
- Row 13 – unlucky for some?
- Brillo – a brilliant OS or a scouring pad?
- How Mac and I are getting along – an interim report
- IPv6 – some guidance to the uninitiated
- Power outlets when traveling – and USB again
- Spotting the difference – subtleties of C code
- Shutting the Windows – moving to a Mac?
- DAC and Embedded TechCon – embedded and EDA coming together?