Power Management, Multicore: Embedded World 2014
Next week, the world’s largest event, dedicated to embedded systems, takes place: Embedded World is on Tuesday-Thursday 25-27 February in Nuremberg, Germany. I have attended this show for many years and talked about it here. This year is no exception.
Mentor Embedded has a strong presence at the show in Booth 4‐422 in Hall 4, with numerous demos to see and members of the team to meet. I will be around on the booth for much of the show – do come along and say hello.
Embedded World is much more than a trade show – there is a growing conference too. The sessions are strictly vetted to ensure a good technical content. A number of members of our team have papers to present. This year, I have two:
- Tues 25 Feb 14:00-14:30 – session 05 – “Power Management in Embedded Systems”
- Thurs 27 Feb 11:30-12:00 – session 20 – “Interprocessor Communications and MCAPI”
Do come along if you are at the conference. If you would like copies of my presentations after the event, please email.
You can see a complete run down of Mentor Embedded’s presence, which outlines all the demos and lists all the conference papers.
Posted February 22nd, 2014, by Colin Walls
- Why develop embedded software bottom up?
- The Greek tragedy – what is it all about?
- Time for a new programming paradigm?
- Working on the weekend
- Authors wanted. Can you write about embedded software?
- Desert Island Discs
- ESC Silicon Valley: The RTOS Smackdown Revival
- How to run a hotel
- malloc() – just say no
- What size drink would you like?