This week I am at Design WEST in San Jose, California. This is an annual pilgrimage for me – even though I still think of it as being the Embedded Systems Conference.
This year I am participating in the conference in two events:
I was also asked to participate in a session being run by Clive Maxfield titled “10 Computer Languages in 45 minutes“. The idea is compare and contrast a whole bunch of programming languages and HDLs. I will be talking about C++.
For most of the show hours I will be on the Mentor Graphics booth – #1908. If you are attending, do stop by and say hi.
Posted April 22nd, 2013, by Colin Walls
- malloc() – just say no
- What size drink would you like?
- Using an embedded Web server
- Row 13 – unlucky for some?
- Brillo – a brilliant OS or a scouring pad?
- How Mac and I are getting along – an interim report
- IPv6 – some guidance to the uninitiated
- Power outlets when traveling – and USB again
- Spotting the difference – subtleties of C code
- Shutting the Windows – moving to a Mac?