It has been a rather busy week with traveling, so I only have time to [rather tardily] share a random thought for now …
A while ago, I made a reference to the wildebeest. More recently, I heard about an African story. It seems that, when God was creating all the animals that walk the Earth, he had some parts left over. He used those to create the wildebeest. Looking at a picture, it is almost enough to make me believe in Intelligent Design …
- At ECS Syd – talking about memory fragmentation, power management and self-test
- What is the first day of the week?
- National Engineers Week: How to tell if you’re an engineer
- Six of The Best: Foods
- Embedded World next week: hear me on RTOS performance and self-testing
- A Reddit AMA – come along and ask me anything about embedded software or whatever …
- Let’s hear it for industrial automation!
- The Game of Life
- Are you an embedded software engineer?
- Isaac Asimov’s crystal ball