More on DAC
Another quick heads up. Last week I mentioned that the upcoming DAC show in San Diego, CA [next week] will have a significant embedded focus. As the show has a long history in the EDA world, Mentor Graphics will, as usual, be making an extensive contribution. Full details are shown here. From the embedded software perspective, we are working with some key partners – Texas Instruments, Freescale, NetLogic and MIPS – to strengthen the embedded focus.
I will be at the show on Mon-Weds [Mentor booth or in the Embedded Zone], so, if you are visiting, do stop by to say hello.
Posted June 1st, 2011, by Colin Walls
- At ECS Syd – talking about memory fragmentation, power management and self-test
- What is the first day of the week?
- National Engineers Week: How to tell if you’re an engineer
- Six of The Best: Foods
- Embedded World next week: hear me on RTOS performance and self-testing
- A Reddit AMA – come along and ask me anything about embedded software or whatever …
- Let’s hear it for industrial automation!
- The Game of Life
- Are you an embedded software engineer?
- Isaac Asimov’s crystal ball